The continued support of dedicated people makes this convention a reality instead of another gamers'
dream. Volunteer work includes game mastering, security details, errand running, assisting attendees
in the gaming areas, helping in registration, and more. By donating your talent, time and expertise,
you help ensure that the Total Confusion experience is of the highest quality while learning more about
the convention and developing new friendships.
Usually all that is required is dedication, trust, creativity, and enthusiasm.
If you are interested in hosting events as a game master, please go to GM Information for more details.
If you are interested in being an on-site volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Form and submit it
by mail or turn it in on-site to registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
Michelle Graham. All Volunteers must register for the convention.
You will be reimbursed when your volunteer hours have been completed.
For your time, we offer the following benefits:
- 4 hours: 1 day registration reimbursed*
- 8 hours: 2 days registration reimbursed*
- 12 hours: Full registration reimbursed*
- 16 hours: Full reg + Free Convention t-shirt
- 20 hours: Full reg + free t-shirt + 1 prize room ticket
- Each 4 hour blocks above 20 receives the accumulated benefits plus a prize ticket
Registration reimbursed by mailed check up to 30 days after the convention ends. Special
arrangements can be made to get paid on site by contacting Michelle Graham.
Associates are volunteers who have been promoted from the general volunteer pool. They have a committed
schedule and are assigned to a designated area during the convention. Many Associates have become Senior
Staff members of Total Confusion.
The Associate program differs from the standard volunteer program because Associates generally spend at
least 32 hours working at the convention, in addition to having important duties assigned to them (both
pre-convention duties and on-site duties).
For more information contact Michelle Graham.
As with any volunteer at Total Confusion, we appreciate the help of these highly dedicated people and offer associates
- Full Convention Registration
- Free Convention t-shirt
- Meals in the Phoenix Food Room
- 2 Free Event tickets
- Hotel accommodations to be shared with at least one other associate or senior staff personnel
Current Associate Staff
- Aaron Beeson: Miniature Coordinator
- Ian Graham: Card Game Coordinator
- Don Higgins: Art Coordinator
- Denise Rabidu: Registration
- Chad Gormley: Board Games
- Glenn Phillips: Security Head
- Russ Rheame: TC Realm
- Bob Wicks: Board Games